Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello friends and fans,

I am happy to report I landed a speaking role in a TV-Pilot taping at the end of the month-I will disclose more info as it becomes available.  Not only is it cool to be able to look forward to the opportunity to work, I was cast within 5 minutes of walking out of the room-I had just hit the street and received a call saying, "we loved you and are going to use you, not sure where/how yet, but it will be a speaking role-great job!" Special shout-out to #timphillips this was my first audition after taking his audition tune-up at #paulmichaelsthenetwork and I can totally fell the difference in my read/work!

It could not have come at a better time, as I prepare for the biggest weekend of my career!  I will be auditioning for 4 casting directors from the top networks in the industry on Saturday (ABC, NBC, Fox and Network TV).

#faterewardsthebold #nowisthetime #johnsalutare #makingmoves #makingithappen #actorontherise #actoronthemove #actor #johnsalutareacting #johnsalutaremodeling


No comments:

Post a Comment