Friday, February 3, 2012

You Know Me...


Good morning, and happy Friday.  
First I hope your week went well and your weekend is looking bright!

Things have been going really well on my end, I have been out auditioning again and going on a lot of castings for modeling jobs, and I am happy to report I am feeling really good about where I am and where I am heading.  Recently, I have been on castings for BICARDI, PERNOD RICARD, MTV Mobile and GREY GOOSE.  Still waiting to hear if I have a shot at Grey Goose...but all the castings we successful because I was there.  I was seen, and I learned and got better from each experience.


It is nice when you stop and realize things are panning out...we spend a lot of our lives on the front lines that we rarely take the time to look back and see the path we've worn into the earth behind us, the stops we have made, and the events that led us to wherever we are.  Remember to give yourself credit for the things you do and to try to not to beat yourself up when things don't go the way you may have wanted.  Whether you believe it or not, things happen for a reason, so try and connect the dots, let go of the reigns a bit and enjoy your NOW and let the THEN come to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment