Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricanes you call that a hurricane I will show you a hurricane



A back in the day pic...one rainy morning 3 years ago! 

Its called Hurricane Rocket! I have made many claims on my blog, all with good intentions and then sometimes have not followed through for whatever the reasons, but the more i speak to people the more I realize close friends relatives acquaintances and fans to check up on me and my progress as I climb the ladder toward the top...thank you to all of you.  You know who you are bc your reading this...I very much appreciate your love and support.  I promise to get back to updating this and all my sites when mid-september rolls around.  Between now and then I will be working the US Open and wont be on a computer for a while, but come mid-september its like going back to school...just call me Rodney Dangerfield...Not really going to back to school but I will be knocking down doors and hitting the streets of NYC on a serious mission! So I hope this entry finds you and your loved ones safe and sound from Irene and for those without power enjoy going back a few years and letting go of technology (easy for me to say I know)

Again thanks for the love support and thoughts...keep em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment