Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello friends and fans, my apologies for such a long absence.  The good news is-I've been busy!  Highlights of the year include: modeled for a book-cover, booking a regional TV commercial, my work being featured on several sites and OBVIOUS magazine declaring me a model to watch in a write up they posted online.  In addition to auditions and go-sees, I attended several seminars, workshops and next week I am taking a master auditions class with Tim Phillips at The Network.  I am very happy to say that I am freelancing with an agency that I wanted to work with since I first got into the business.   Whats coming up?  In addition to the audition class,  next week I start a 3-week hosting class with Brad Holbrook and the best part is...I will have a demo-reel showcasing me as a host at the completion of the class!

Yes, its fair to say I have been busy and things are really picking up...

Next stop???

Thank you all for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment