Monday, May 14, 2012

What an eventful few weeks and dare I say months, and really while I am at it, an argument can be made for a few years.  Those of you that read my blog when posts come out can testify that I am usually up to something!

After a few outings with the family that included a trip to Merytle Beach and a friday night Yankee game for my brothers bday that led to him and his friends being comatose pretty much as expected, I am preparing for another trip to the good old city of LAS VEGAS!!!!! That's all I have to say about that (in true Forest Gump dialect).

As for professional news, I have been out on several castings over the last few weeks, but none better than the audition I had for a part is a short film this past Thursday.  It was my best audition yet.  one that lets an actor know he/she is doing the right thing and on the right track! My fellow performers know what I am talking about here! Could I have done a few things better/differently, sure...but a great feeling nonetheless.

Lastly, I am happy to report that after several months of leg work, I am only a few short weeks away from launching my new strategic marketing company.  Any entrepreneur knows opening a new business always comes with its own challenges and rewards! I will be very happy to celebrate the public opening of my baby and look forward to your support and feedback when I do!

Johnny Sal...OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment